Monday, August 17, 2009

Last day in Russia!

Hello everyone! Just got back from a fantastic project near Bolshie Koty, building over 30 steps from the lakeshore to the trail above. I'm feeling exhausted, but strong, and proud of the things I've accomplished while here. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't appear to be connecting to my computer, and I'm trying to be as budget-minded as possible on this irrational final-moment day here in Irkutsk, so I think I'll keep this entry brief - look forward to more updates from Stateside. Wish me luck with my 32 hours of travel time tomorrow (all tomorrow, thanks to the International Date Line) and the recovery period before returning to Oberlin in a few short days. Sending all my love, and looking forward to seeing/talking with you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment